Wednesday 6 February 2008

Fucking Maggot

To You, the most obnoxious, rude, and fucking retarded sales person ever,

First of all, I want to remind you that you are a freaking sales person, and I am the customer. In where I came from, customers should be treated with respect, if not more. I wouldn't even go as far as 'customer is the king', although it should have been taught to you, but well, seeing how much of a dumbass you are, probably nothing actually stuck to your pathetic little brain in the first place, so I'm not playing that card. But the normal, decent human being would at least smile, or wait, no, I wouldn't even expect a smile because it's not your fault that you have such ugly appalling mouth, but what about eye-contact? Geez, you are worthless. Seriously, we wanted to buy things from you, you freaking birdbrain. You should have been worshipping the shit we stepped on, instead you were wasting my fucking time and making my life more complicated. Jackass. You know what, if you're not a people person, if you're alergic just by talking decently to 'customers', or if it takes you that much effort and pain and sacrifice and agony to be friendly, then grab a lab jacket. Be a technician or engineer or something. Don't harm and bring torture to the people around you. There are a lot you can do with that retarded brain and horrendous mouth. Wait, maybe not. Scratch that engineer off your list. Well, there's still cleaning service or whatever. Just don't piss me off. Don't act as if you're a sales person when your pathetic horrid cerebrum couldn't even grasp the concept. Well, fuck you.

Sincerely,
Tina

No comments: