Friday 25 January 2008

News Flash

Okay, just a short post to let you know that I'm still here, not yet abducted by alien, unfortunately, sorry to dissapoint you. I'm just really busy with school these days, and it doesn't help that my classes are all in the morning. By the end of the lesson, I would have always been either: (1)halfy asleep, (2)halfly hallucinating or (3)halfly sleepwalking.

One time I only had two hours of sleep and I swear I couldn't remember waking up, taking a bath, alighting the bus, sitting for lecture, and going back home. All I remembered was being safely back in my room and sleeping for as long as this body's still warm. I think I was sleepwalking throughout the day.

But I'm young, I should have had more more energy than this, apparently my 'energy' has fleed somewhere to watch concert or whatever else, cos everyday I just feel the same fatigue and tiredness and I'm so ashamed to admit it!

Although school takes up quite some amount of time (with all the quizes everyday, homeworks, reading material, etc), but it isn't the only thing. I'm on the lookout for jobs and I've been in one interview yesterday (disastrous!) and another one tomorrow, I'm in the process of writing an article sample, and a whole lots of craps. I'm not feeling so good lately about some things lately.

So, yeah. I hope I can write more once this module is done. Until then, peace.

No comments: