Monday 7 January 2008

Last Day


Tonight my cousins are going back home and as much as I'm relieved (because I am exhausted too from keeping an eye on them 24/7), there's a sense of dread too that yeah, this is it, it's time everything goes back to normal and I have to start being busy and making up for lost time, months that I let myself forget and let go of all the daily routines. I know I will be okay, but things always seem scarier than they actually do.

For one thing, I've been contacting my lecturer in regard of my missed exams and I have to take the make-up exams as soon as I can. As if I want to drag it any further. There's nothing I would love more than settle the unsettled and move on, and I'm not just talking about school. But there are a lot of things that are going on in my mind and they wouldn't just take a single day of sitting inside a classroom to settle, that's what I'm scared of.

But one thing I know is that I'm tired of playing games. Life's just too short to be spent wondering and guessing and I know I deserve no such thing so just talk to me. I'm a big girl, I can handle the truth. I wanna know where I stand. I wanna know if I can trust you again.

Sorry, been kinda unfocused today, it must be the weather.

On lighter note, what do you think about my new blog and multiply theme? I know it's real girly, huh? I personally love the multiply theme. The blogger one is simple and cute but it can still do better, I was browsing around and trying out stuffs yesterday, this would have to do for now.

And, remember my obsession about the samsung camera?

I may have to postpone that for now ('failure is a postponed success', and that is me telling you that the camera will be mine, eventually, someday, in the future, haha) but for now I need a new laptop. There are lots of promotions but the best one I've seen so far was this small Acer which costs only $990. Will have to still keep a lookout for others.

Gotta go take dearest double cous to airport now.

No comments: