Saturday 5 January 2008

Back Here

I swear, it was still June 2007 and before I knew it, it's 2008 already? What? I blinked and I breathed and time has somehow outran me and left me so far behind? So I might not be the most athletic person on the planet but this is just surreal.

Okay, past that time-travelling thing, I'm back in Singapore at the moment and it would have been pretty lonely and weird being here after spending almost half a year back home, away from all the convenience the maids and drivers have provided, away from the comfort of being taken care of, away from not worrying of skimping, well you get the point, pretty much away from all the pampering and princess-like-previledges, okay, okay, I'll stop now for real. But, two of my dearest little cousins are here for holiday so eventhough they can be quite a handful, well, two handfulls to be exact, they flawlessly managed to throw away all the negative things so I'm really grateful for them.

We spent the whole day taking them around today and now they're sleeping peacefully and that's the only time they ever shut up! So for now only, I am beyond grateful of my super comfortable bed!

Anyway, I've been trying to post pictures in my photo album and I just didn't have the patience! I wanted to post pictures which was taken during my stay in Jakarta so they are a lot, and I mean, a lot, of them but that's not the problem. Apparently the size of the pictures taken by the camera was so large it took the whole eternity and more just to upload them. Hey, if it's just an issue of the time but I'm sure it's actually in the process of uploading, then I can wait, or I can just turn the computer on while I'm doing something else which makes it not that unbearable. The thing is, sometimes the downloading process would just stop in the middle with no indication whatsoever!! I could have just waited 'til all my hair turns white and the only thing happening besides my youth flashes before my eyes, is the grass growing! By the time I was totally sure it wasn't moving, I had already wasted so much time on...on what? Yes! On absolutely nothing!

So I'm doing it little by little as much as my patience could hold. Yipee!

Anyway. We went to Suntec, Esplanade, Orchard, Clementi and Boonlay today, see, we're not wasting any time!

with Cous #1 while waiting for our prata. Geez, could he look more excited?


...and Cous #2 who's absolutely a doll.

Tomorrow's going to be an early day again cos we're going for a movie and then to Sentosa. It's gonna be great.

Ah, I absolutely love having my internet again;)

No comments: