Friday 20 November 2009

Meh.

Meh. I've been so up and down this week, I don't even know what I'm feeling anymore. One minute I'm all happy and hopeful, the next minute I'm gloomy and miserable. Surely it's not normal? Or maybe I'm just being a typical teenager.

(Can I still call myself a teenager, anyway? Don't remind me that my birthday is coming up, and honestly, this is not where I imagine myself to be at 23. I should be in control of my life, instead, I'm all PMS.)

I know I can be so vague sometimes, like I would tell you I'm happy or whatever, but I don't really elaborate why. Maybe because by saying it out loud just reinforces how lousy and pathetic I really am.

Ha! I guess I'm just having a bad week.

So, I'm gonna end this post by posting something hopeful. I think I should plaster this on my forehead, I'm gonna need it badly.

No comments: