Wednesday 11 November 2009

I feel like crap.

Literally, though.

I mean, yeah, I've been having a really bad flu and cough since last week, but it's just flu, isn't it? I wasted a ridiculous amount of tissues everyday, but otherwise I've been feeling okay, as okay as someone with a flu, that is.

Damn, last night, though, I couldn't sleep. My whole body was shivering even though my air-con was set-up to 26 degrees. I tossed and turned and I was in a curling-up position throughout the night, I had to double my pajamas with a long pants and another baggy shirt to keep me warm, and I was still feeling cold despite being covered by blanket.

This morning as I finally woke up, my head was banging and I felt so weak. I stayed in bed until noon, realized that I had to get up sooner or later. I had to eat something if I wanted to take Panadol, which I did. There was some leftover of mashed potato from last night so I just heated that up and finished it without appetite. Gulping down the Panadol with a glass of Redoxon, I snuggled back to bed, feeling lifeless as ever.

I hate being sick.

ps. I just took another Panadol without eating anything else, I mean, whatever. There's no food in the house anyway. Yeah, leave it to me to buy a banana-chocolate jam the other day and not get bread.

No comments: