Friday 3 July 2009

Love/Hate

They say the opposite of love isn't hate. It's indifference.

When you spend time either loving or hating someone, that means you still care.

I thought I was so beyond it, unaffected, indifferent. I could look at you and wish you all the best although I was no longer involved in your plan, in the big picture.

It hit me a few days ago, that I apparently can't be fully indifferent yet. And it's like opening up a can of worms because the realization confronts me with questions. What does it all mean?

Call me self-destructive. I have been repressed for days and I need to say it. I do not wish for anything else but a validation, an opportunity to express my true feelings because that's how I am. Slightly neurotic.

I need to be honest with myself today, and that's all I want to do. There will be no other parties involved. Just me.

No comments: