Wednesday 8 July 2009

Latest

It's gonna be a short post today, cos I'm just giving a puke of updates! (Sorry, can't think of a better word..)

Anyway, I had a great day today! Well, I'm determined to make this an awesome week, with the KL trip this weekend (more of that later in another post, perhaps), and my aunt, uncle and cousins coming over on Thursday, also because I will be starting my chinese school next Monday. It won't be too time-consuming, but imagine months of intense chinese lessons everyday? I think there's a possibility I will speak chinese gibberish in my sleep! But on the other hand, I'm quite excited too. My parents have been encouraging me to learn the language for years, and I have been scolded often enough by local taxi drivers, that one day I just decided, FINE! I shall learn it, then! (Even though I never ever pictured myself speaking it. I don't think I have the right tongue for it, seriously.) But we shall see, who knows? Maybe I will actually *gasp!* enjoy it.

I met up with a friend today and we saw 'I Love You, Man' and may I just say that I loved it! I've been wanting to see this movie for a while, (Jason Segel, Adam Samberg, Paul Rudd?? Enough reasons?) but just never got the chance. It was a spontaneous plan, but I'm so glad I picked it. The movie's hilarious! I would totally recommend you guys to see it if you haven't already done so.

Equipped with an already giddy mood, I met another good friend of mine and we went to the Botanical Garden for a picnic and a change of scenery. We got there right at dusk and the sky's just so pretty. I love it when the sky turns orange, just a right on the sunset time. We took loads of silly pictures (well but of course), and overall, had a great time.

Well, I'll try to update more later this week, I'm super tired right now! Ciao. (Oh, wait, that's not in chinese. What the hell is 'goodbye' in chinese?) I'm officially hopeless.

No comments: