Sunday 14 September 2008

That Day

I feel like I have to do something, today. I'm sorry for not having enough faith anymore, but that doesn't make me a bad person.

These past year has been the hardest time, and I've missed you tremendously. Sometimes I'm angry of myself for not missing you more, but I don't know how much is less, how much is enough as if that's an indication of how much you mean to me. It's the only way I know how, and the feeling's left me helpless.

Eventhough I'm not sure I believe in all that anymore, I'm absolutely certain that you are in a good place, just because you are you, and you deserve it. You have to, otherwise we are all just doomed.

I'm not sure if it's true what they say, that everything happens for a reason, or whether it's just something someone came up with to make him feel better. Would it make me a bad person for saying that it's bullshit?

I know it's symbolic, it's no different than any other day because I've missed her from time to time, and not just today.

We were in a completely different place last year. Looking back, I can't believe I'm here now, doing my thing.

Everything and nothing changed.

No comments: