Thursday 6 March 2008

Just Been Busy

Yo 'all! Sorry for the abandonement of this site. I'm just preoccupied these days, writing in this has been the least of my concern, although it doesn't mean as bad as it sounds. I've changed workplace, and I have to say it was the right move. I love my work now and everybody's like one big happy family, rather dsyfunctional, but a family nevertheless. It just takes me awhile to actually get there, so location is the only unfortunate thing about it, but other than that, it has been great. And it's PR! I actually do feel important, ha! I set up my work email today and it sounds so professional I almost cried in delight! Okay, that's a bit exaggerating. Still, it feels good.

Okay, aside from being a dork, I'm just........................sleepy. Sorry! Creative cells are dead right now. I have work in the morning and school in the afternoon and movie for the night! Yeay! That's what I call a highly productive day!

Hopefully will write properly over the weekend. Take care everyone:)

No comments: