Tuesday 8 June 2010

Happiness Project - Day 45

Tuesday!

1. Bumped into an ex-classmate of mine whom I haven't seen in more than a year! It was 8.45 in the morning, I was buying bubble tea, my early kick of sugar and I felt a poke on my shoulder and she was probably the least person I would expect to see! That was a pleasant surprise.
2. Had a nice day at work. Had lunch with my favorite colleagues.
3. Boss wasn't around *ahem*
4. Knocked off the office on time and went back with my colleague and we blasted Eenie Meenie in the car throughout the journey! Haha..
5. Sis bought this amazing Padang food for dinner. And man, was it good. We ate while watching telly. Bliss!
6. Seeing these pictures from our last dinner with the colleagues ;)




These are the people that make my working days great everyday! ;)

No comments: