Sunday 6 June 2010

Happiness Project - Day 41-43

Friday, 4 June 2010

1. My colleagues, who make my working days oh so fun and enjoyable!
2. Met up with sisters and cousin for dinner at Swensens. Food was great! And ordered my favorite chocolate blondie dessert. The bill came up to nearly a hundred dollars! Funny thing is, we weren't even that full...
3. Watched more Arrested Development season 3. Michael Cera is soooo adorable! (Yeah, I've probably said it a hundred times, but what's one more time?)

Saturday, 5 June 2010

1. Working on a Saturday is not fun, but I blasted Uncle Kracker's 'Smile' on my way to work, and it cheered me up.
2. It wasn't a bad day. Had a pleasant website meeting, and managed to go back on time.
3. Met up with my little sister for some chinese food for lunch.
4. We went to see Prince of Persia, which was pretty good.

Sunday, 6 June 2010

1. Had a long good rest! Woke up at noon!
2. Pampered myself with some manicure and pedicure with sis.
3. Saw Sex and The City 2! It was so much fun and entertaining! Love every minute of it. ;)

Take a chance. Because you never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be.

No comments: