Monday 5 April 2010

Welcoming April

So. The long weekend is over. Not that it was much of a long weekend for me, anyway. I worked during Good Friday so. But hey, I'm feeling quite good about everything right now.

Prolly because of this, but eh, no.

Work is doing well, I mean, it's work. When have it ever gone excellent? Haha. But I'd take 'well' anytime. I feel more involved in the company, and I'm the happiest at the end of every month. I give you one guess why. ;)

Sorry in advance for not updating this blog regularly anymore. Seriously, I have nothing interesting to say. I'm so boring now, I'm living vicariously through y'all. Perhaps also because all I do for work is write. And then I come home and write some more? Well, I am a nerd but even a nerd has to strike a balance sometimes.

But! Exciting things are about to happen! Our new magazine will be out in a month's time and I'm excited! Also, I'm looking forward to see my first byline in another magazine, which I'm sure you won't miss out since I'll be boasting about it here and maybe scanning it to the computer! And my best friend and I are planning for a trip to Aussie in a few months. EPIC!

Okay, I may explode if I get more excited than this, so I'm just gonna stop.

PS. I really need to get a new camera. Hey, there's a Great Electronic Sale this weekend, who wants to come with me? :)

No comments: