Monday 12 April 2010

My new toy =)

Yoooooo!!

This is gonna be a short post because it's 10 at night and I'm apparently a boring grandma right now who has to sleep past 10 simply because...well, I'm old and boring.

But! I'm excited to say that I've just got myself a brand new camera!

After pondering for..let me think, 2 days? Well, I knew I've wanted to get a new camera for a while now, and I've been missing the pleasure of taking pictures (not just of myself, please!) but there hasn't been that final push to say, "hey, okay, now I really need to get it soon."

So last weekend there was this electronic sale happening and I dragged my friend on a Friday night to check it out. Bless her, she agreed to accompany me. We headed straight to Canon booth immediately because everyone's been suggesting me to get Canon. The sales person at that time couldn't do much convincing though, so I wasn't one hundred percent sold. I told my friend I would think about it overnight and make up my mind.

All Saturday I kept pondering, and I was talking to a colleague of mine at work. She basically said, "Aiyah, just get it LAH. I mean, it's camera, and you need it. You will always use it." And my sister, although she was pretty neutral about it, also told me to better get a good one which costs more rather than something mediocre.

So I finally came to a conclusion to just get it. So what if I had to eat white rice just with soya sauce for the next week or so? So what?

I'm kidding, by the way. I don't know. I thought it was a pretty good deal, but who knows. I'm the most un-technical person out there.

Then, on Sunday, I dragged another friend to the sale again. What did I do to deserve such selfless friends like these! (I know you're reading, Nick, so you're welcome!) And after about 15 minutes of deliberation, we proceed to make a sale!

And check this out! Isn't this a beauty! I'm such a dork, I know. Please bear with me.

I haven't properly tested it out yet 'cos I just got it last night and I just managed to charge it. It's quite hectic at work today so there's no time to play camwhoring around the office. But! I'm excited nevertheless, and I'm gonna use it really soon!

Oh gosh. I didn't realize I was babbling. Yeah, that tends to happen. Okay, I'm gonna hit the sack then. Good night everyone!

No comments: