Sunday 11 January 2015

2015: Our Best Year Yet!

Hello everyone! It's been a long time, I apologize. The last few months of last year have been crazy, and I mean crazy! I spent most of my time in Jakarta, and had my birthday, Christmas and New Year in the superbly breathtaking New Zealand!

2014 has been an awesome year, but I know that 2015 is going to be my best year yet!


So here are my new year's resolutions that I wrote during a company retreat in December.

Personal Goal
1) To start at least 2 new investments by this year.
2) To go to Japan and Harry Potter theme park
3) To write more. Blog at least once a week.
4) To finish Game of Thrones books

Family Goal
1) To spend more time with Dad and my sisters, if possible have another family vacation

Career Goal
1) To get a promotion (Update: I did it! Achieved in January, which means, maybe I need to aim for another promotion by this year? OH YES!)
2) To have an independent branch in Jakarta
Health Goal
1) To take part in at least 2 marathons this year

It doesn't seem much but I learnt not to set unrealistic expectations that are just going to demotivate you, but then again, my goal this year importantly above all those things that I've listed above, is to be a better me, in everything.

Better person, better daughter and sister, better girlfriend, better co-worker, better friend, better learner.. A me who is going to make me proud. 

I am so happy at where I am in my life now, and can't be more grateful for the people around me who have given me so much love and support. Together let's make this year a smashing mondofabulous one!

I'm going to blog and post pictures from my New Zealand trip soon, so stay tuned! :)

Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.

No comments: