Sunday 11 January 2015

It's a Hair-y Thing.

I suppose this year will be a year of change for me too! 

If I can be vain for a little while here, (deal with it, this is my blog!) my hair looks like it's the longest it has ever been, and I'm still deciding how to feel about that.

Hm, I've always thought having long hair is super troublesome, especially since I would need more time to wash and dry my hair in the morning (gawd that 5 minutes of extra sleep makes a LOT of difference!) Before I had it permed, my hair was this big ball of mess. Naturally thick, but neither straight nor wavy, it was a disaster. Everyday I would wash, dry and style it so that it wouldn't look like I just came straight from the cave with my roomate, Caesar the Ape. 

But, coming back to now, I'm pretty happy with my hair because lazy me doesn't have to do much than just to dry it after showering. And having a long hair somehow makes me feel more.. feminine. Yes  okay that may sound stupid, but that's the truth! And, my face looks less chubby. (What's new?)

But yeah, it's getting long.. and now the question is, what should I do?

Before I knew it, I had dialled my hairdresser's number and made an appointment for tomorrow. I guess we'll see what happens. (Maybe I would be tickled with that impulsive bug and decide to chop it all off..) 

No comments: