Tuesday 8 December 2009

Hello December

I can't believe December is here already! This is my favorite time of year, so I wish I can scratch it for as long as I can, because the image of starting a new year without much of an accomplishment is..bleh. Not good at all. (And rather discouraging.)

The fact that I'll be turning a year older isn't much help either. No! I don't want to be older just yet! Maybe I should stick to 22. 22 is a good number, isn't it?

Yeah, definitely. I'm sticking.

Anyway, sorry I haven't been writing much at all. I just got back to Singapore two nights ago and I've been meaning to write, it's just my creative juice isn't flowing yet. So...let's give it a little more time. I have to say though, that Jakarta was fun! There's no place like home, and I truly just feel loved, welcomed, and spoiled every time I go back. My family is just amazing, I won't trade them for anything.

And I got to meet my best girlfriends too over the weekend, and we had a blast. So yeah finally I got to go to the new Grand Indonesia (yeah, I'm a disgrace to my country!) and we spent time catching up and having a laugh over lunch, movie, dinner and drinks.



I really love these girls =)

So maybe I should start off with my birthday wishlist!

Until then, guys!

No comments: