Sunday 16 August 2009

Saturday, Songs

I saw G.I Joe today. I have to admit I wasn't particularly interested about this movie when it first came out. I thought it would just be like one of those sci-fi action movies we've all seen before, far too many times than necessary. Products of relatively unknown group of people who tried too hard. I expected lousy story with mediocre action scenes.

On all accounts, now that I've seen the movie, it wasn't so bad at all, if you see it as just a movie, and not compare it to Transformers, which some of you may do so. In comparison, this film would fall short, but then again, in terms of CG and special effects, most movies would definitely fall short to Optimus Prime.

This aside, I found G.I Joe to be highly entertaining. It's action-packed right from the start to finish, kudos for that. So, go see it if you're a fan of sci-fi, action, or wait, Sienna Miller.

Week's Playlist

>Lady Gaga - Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
Her music never fails to get me in good mood instantly! Most of her songs are very catchy and easy on the ear. I always find myself sway from side to side whenever I hear this song, such an embarrassing scenario when I'm in public places. Must not sway, must not sway, I mentally bang my head.

>Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone
Don't you think she just gets raunchier and raunchier by time? Long gone were her days of 'Before Your Love'. I think that's just her appeal, having a slight hint of angst and rebeliousness in all her lyrics ever since 'Since U Been Gone.' This song is the newest and I love it, because it's a tune more vulnerable, yet strong and so very characteristically her.

>Kat DeLuna ft Elephant Man - Whine Up
This song's played so often at Attica, it totally grew on me. I like listening to it whenever I'm in the midst of getting ready because it pumps me for the night.

Yeah, that pretty much sums tonight, I had a great time! Hope you guys have a great weekend too. See you pretty soon.

No comments: