Thursday 28 May 2009

for you. on my own.

It has been such a ride, and I'm grateful for your presence. You've been there, and that's all I could ever ask. I know we both said we're gonna do this, and that, but it's not like I haven't been here before. It's okay, we don't have to. Everything has to end eventually, right? I've kinda seen it coming anyway.

What's important is, that we had memories to share, stories and pictures to remember our time, and that's it. Why ruin a perfectly good moment with expectations and speculations? And I hate falling out; making promises we can't keep. It's better to just get everything out in the open, clean and simple.

So I said, "It's okay," and you said, "Yes." I smiled and you concurred. Now even though it sucks, and hurts a little, it's alright. What's worse is getting upset when we fail to do whatever we're supposed to. Let there be tiny individual you, and tiny individual me, and let's not get in the equivalent.

When there's time, we can catch-up, fill in the silence and the seemingly growing chunks of space. Afterall, the most exciting things are those unplanned for. Spontaneousity. Unexpected.

It's gonna be fine. I keep telling myself that.

No comments: