Thursday 1 May 2008

That's a Wrap.

This is it, I'm done with work, at least for now. I know it has only been three months but it feels so long I swear I must have grown some white hair in the process. But, in some ways, I have enjoyed it. There were moments when I whined a lot, I know, okay, most of the time, but still, there were others when I was charged and excited 'cos I'm doing something useful. And eventhough I only got paid literally a peanut, it was still money I couldn't refuse. So, all in all, I'm glad. And yesterday we had farewell lunch together and at the end of the day everyone wrote and signed me a card, which was really thoughtful from their part.

I still don't know how the heck I'm going to be able to endure this when the time comes, but I'll find a way, any way. Sometimes the thought is way scarier than the real thing, so I hope everything will work out fine. For now, I'm going to enjoy my freedom for a little while until my next class commences, and then we'll start talking about rational adult decision again. Deal?

So today is a public holiday and a special one too 'cos of other reason. It's a strange observation but I just realised that we always had a fight right before he comes. I'm serious, and they were real fights, not those cutey fake fight which intention was just to mock each other or because I was simply fishing for compliments, but fight fight with us slamming the phone down and feeling pissed for some time. But usually, then, minutes later we would feel awful about it and apologise, no matter whose fault it was to begin with. But that's always the case and I'm wondering, why the hell is that? What's that about?! I mean, the thought of us having a fight everytime he's about to come over is rather creepy. Right? It's like waiting for a bomb to explode. One night before and I would get all paranoid. Well, no actually, I'm not seriously worried about that. There are still other things we should worry about than having a fight with significant others, like..um..threat of starvation or...Mas Selamat. Whatever.

Anyway, came across James Morrison's You Give Me Something's US clip version and I still just love this song! Check this out.

Will definitely write more since I'm free now! Free as a bird! Yeay!

No comments: