Sunday 4 May 2008

Happy

What a weekend!

I'm so tired like a leaf, my eyes are blurry, lips are chapped, throat is sore, voice is gone..

And I'm really, really happy!:)

Don't ask me where the logic in that is cos there will be none. I'm just somewhat delirious, and am pretty sure it's a sin to feel this good. Gosh, can I be more melodramatic?

Boyfriend was here for the weekend and it just keeps getting better:)

Anyway. Thought this blog is getting pretty dry these days with all these words so here are some random pictures...of FOOD!


Love, love, love Jap food! Gotta love that sushi!


Dimsum luncheon at Great World City last Saturday! The chicken congee was really good, and those pork was mouth-watering too!


With dearest Sis. What more could we do while waiting? Definitely not reciting poems =p


..and with Rena at the chinese restaurant..I know, I'm not so organized this time, eh?


Everyone at the office wrote and signed me a 'goodbye-thank-you-good-luck-and-hope-you-won't-suck-in-your-future-career-that-is-if-anyone-would-wanna-hire-you' card...So sweet!


Considering it was our first ever 'picnic', I'd say it was quite an achievement..Okay, so it was raining so we had to sit with our umbrella open, and before it was burning hot so I was perspiring unglamorously, the wine was impossible to open (..he managed it eventually after drops of tears and blood) and every good spot was occupied so we had to move our asses a few times before we finally settled on a pathetic little slope (with too many ants around), but that wasn't the point, was it? So what was the point again? Oh yeah. Spending time together? Um,..yeah, that's it.

So that's all for now!:) I have a week off ahead before my next class so I'm planning for making the most of it! Have I told you I'm happy? :)

No comments: