Saturday 10 May 2008

Talking to someone like this made me realize that I've had such a great sheltered life.

You have friends right?

Not really..Pretty much alone

I'm serious

So am I. I stay away from everyone

So you think most people are not worthy of your attention?

Pretty much not worth hurting you. Or anyone

Why do you think you would hurt anyone? Hurt us by what?

Just cold. I am hard to be close to

You're just a tough nut to crack

You need to realize. That you are happy, and I'm not. That's the difference

I'm much happier when I have people..friends around

I don't let people define my happiness

It's not like that. It's okay, you know, to need people, no matter how independent or self-sufficient you are..

That's it. I stopped needing people over 10 years ago. And haven't asked for help in forever. I got given up on, so I started giving up the same way, on everyone and everything. I haven't even turned around since then

But why?

Got kicked out of my parents home, I was on my own in High School. Dad and didn't get along. I moved out and got my own place then I joined the military. I stayed in the mil for a few years got my degree. I went home from the military one day and the girl who had my son was sucking my so called best friends dick

What? First of all, you have a son??

I have one. I don't ever get to see him

You don't?

Nope.

Fuck. Where's the mother now?

She fucked up. Court gave her custody, and said I was unfit because of my job

After you punched and cut your friend's dick off, what happened?

I walked away, coldly, didn't even say a word, besides get out. Didn't even raise my voice

I sort of get it why you can't trust people anymore but..

Everyone's distant and gone

But you gotta know, not everyone there is out to hurt or betray you

Everyone's is a user one way or another. That's all I really see anymore

Yes, you have to be a lot more cautionous, but do you want to give up on people like that?

You met me way too many years too late. 5 years, I haven't touched, kissed or been with anyone. I don't talk to people unless I have to

Look where it got you..

Rich. I have more money than I know what to do with

Rich and what? With noone to share it with?

That's it. Noone I wanna share it with. Noone that I really trust.

...Who am I to judge, right?

Thanks for showing me that it's crappy. Money doesn't buy happiness, just loneliness. Remember that I said that

I'm sorry. I didn't mean that

You're fine, you're not saying anything wrong. I just don't talk to people like this. If you want to be honest that is all that matters. I don't just let anyone in. Ever.

No comments: