Sunday 24 June 2007

Choa Chu Kang, John Cusack

So, here it goes. My new blog..yet again. Not too sure why I bothered to sign up for another provider while my old one is working perfectly fine. But then again, why not?

Don't really have anything in particular to write about. Today is quite uneventful, I just went to Choa Chu Kang to eat sushi. Huh? Choa Chu Kang???!! Why there, you ask? C'mon,mate, it's not like Choa Chu Kang is a bad place or anything! In fact, it's a perfectly decent place! Although, yeah, I had to admit, that probably it wasn't the hippest, funnest tourist spot or the exact place where everyone has fabulous fashion sense. The best you can get around Choa Chu Kang is a local auntie with dyed hair and fake curls wearing crocs sandal and eating Old Chang Kee.

Although the aunties are practically harmless.

So the reason why I had to go to that exact location..was because it's practically convenient and near to my place, and I was totally not in the mood to be a mashed potato inside the 502 bus to town. Gawd, have I ever mentioned that I hated that bus? Not only coz it's almost always full, but more on the fact that the journey itself would have embarrassed Frodo when he was making his way to Mount Doom. On the afternoon, I can still bear the painful excruciating experience, but on night time? That's the worst! Someone please just shoot me!

All in all? Choa Chu Kang won..by a tiny 5 feet to the finish line. Which was a very rare case, but then that was the story behind my unusual trip to the land of crocs aunties everywhere.

And you know I can't really complain about the sushi.

After the dinner and some regular grocery-shopping (banana milk, frozen pizza, ice cream, and potato chips), I got back and saw an old John Cusack movie. I don't know what's gotten into me these days, but John Cusack is slowly starting to get really painfully cute. Sure, he was cute in Serendipity but I watched it ages ago! So was he in Must Love Dogs. But not too long ago I saw High Fidelity and noticed his upcoming movie-trailer, 1408, and suddenly he was like, whoa! Stud alert! But his new movie was scary, man! Not sure I will be up for it although I desperately wanna see him! My common sense still wins over my excessive hormones, mind you.

As I was saying before..the old movie I mentioned about was called Better Off Dead and John Cusack was still damn young in it! Looks like he was about 18 or so. And I'm telling ya, if it wasn't for him, the movie would be so dull and weird. It's still is, but well, at least with him in it, there's something worth seeing! I couldn't help but grimaced in some scenes of the movie. But hey, it was 1985 movie, so let's give it a break, okay.



Come to think of it, he's not exactly Mr. Macho or Mr. Gorgeous, but there's something sweet and gentle about him, like he's actually a really nice guy in real life. Geeky. Well, now I know why I like him! Besides, he's one damn good actor, okay!

Look at me! Getting sappy over an actor! A 41-year old actor, somemore!

Have I bored you enough???!!!
Oh, by the way, I totally lost all my knowledge on this HTML stuffs, so I'm not sure how much I can decorate and entertain the outlook of this blog. I have no idea when it comes to 'templates' or anything that sort. Truthfully? I probably am the least technical person you can find around, and although I'm not too proud about it....it's done! I'm made! I'm brought up! So, if anyone can share their bits of wisdom,..please!

No comments: