Saturday 28 December 2013

Begin again.

Today marks an important day as one of my best friend just got married! 

She looked as beautiful as she always does, and I'm reminded that I'm so grateful for this friendship and how happy I am for her. And of course, it brought everyone at the party to ask me the same question people have been asking me a lot lately.

When's my turn? 

I don't know if I'm ready for marriage. Anyway, I'm just going to let it come naturally. Come what may, what's meant to happen will happen, all that yada yidi yada. Can I just be cheesy for now?

It's almost the end of 2013 and I can't wait to start the new year with brand new motivations, goals, perspectives and hopefully some wisdom that I've learnt from the mistakes I made. I know it's going to be good.

(And one of those goals is to post a picture every day next year. Let's see how it goes.)

Til next time, lovelies! 

No comments: