Friday 6 December 2013

You're not here, but it's ok.

I suppose this can be my goodbye note to you.

I want to thank you for the listening ear, companionship and laughter that we've shared.

It probably doesn't mean much, but those are the lovely memories that I want to keep. Not about how it ends, but about the good parts.

Isn't it funny, that it seems like a lifetime ago when it happened?

Sometimes people drift apart and we wonder, why? What has changed? I am still me, and you are still you, yet everything changed.

"If he really wanted to talk to you, he'd make the effort to do so. Don't waste your time on someone who won't give you theirs."

It's okay though. Let's not hold grudges or dwell on the past. We both are alright. We won't even leave scars.

I wish you all the best and I hope you're happy.