Saturday 23 January 2010

Thank you for being my best friend. =)

Things have been a little hectic with both of us, but it's always nice to know that we're still here.

You know, I read a quote somewhere today. It says, 'missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you.'

As cheesy as it may sound, I think that's true. We've known each other for what, three years now? And despite the geographical boundaries, I can truly say that we are exactly the same as we were years ago. In spite of our differences, we've remained constant.

You're still that ridiculously geeky guy who talks about science and computer like nobody else. I'm still that slightly neurotic, random girl whose mood fluctuates in a matter of second.

But I can never get tired of you. You always joke that we are each other's muse. I think you are great. It constantly amazes me that we never run out of topics to say. And even though sometimes we may be wrapped up in our own little cocoon we call 'work', it's like no time has passed when we finally get to see each other again.

It's a weird thing we have going on, but I'm grateful for it. I'd love to catch up over the sound of Jay Leno in the background again, remember that? It's amazing how far we've come!

Anyway, sorry for this mushy post. See, I have to compensate for the fact that you may be the most unromantic person in the planet.

I'll see you when I see you.