Sunday 3 January 2010

Resolution.


Here goes.

2010's New Year's Resolutions:

I will enjoy my work, and have fun with it. And if I don't, it's a sign to reevaluate what I really wanna do, and I will move towards achieving it. Remember, we work to live; not live to work.

At the same time, I will not be pessimistic at just one sign of trouble. I hate to think that I'm the kind of person that would just give up in a face of challenge. I will keep learning in order to improve myself, and I will have more confidence in my skills.

I will take my job seriously, but not to the extent of getting to my personal life. I will remember that I shouldn't take work too personally; that it shouldn't become all of me.

I will make more money, and be self-sufficient, at least when it comes to myself.

I will help my older sister in providing for the family, and let Dad not worry about anything else financially.

I will travel again. I wanna go to places I have never been to.

I will continue to weigh 50 kgs, max. I shall not be any fatter than this!

I will continue to see the best in people, no matter how much trouble it has gotten me in the past. Seeing the best in people, however, doesn't mean casting a blind look at someone and trusting them completely without reservation. I know I can be too trusting sometimes, and I may not be the best judge of character, but I'd like to think that there's a good in seeing people that way. I will learn to trust others with caution, to give them the benefit of the doubt because you'll never know, they may surprise you. And because I don't wanna be bitter.

I will not lose contacts with friends that are close to me now. Although it will inevitably be harder to meet up with everyone, I will not stop trying. I will make time because friends mean a lot to me.

I will improve my Chinese, and be more courageous in speaking it, no matter how stupid and unnatural I may sound.

I will get myself a big poster of city skyline like I have always wanted.

I will see 'him' again.

And I will continue being me and feeling comfortable in my own skin. I will stop worrying so much about what other people think, and just do things that make me happy. I will have fun and be open to opportunities, possibilities, and chances.

I will not make unrealistic new year's resolutions so these are all. :)

Happy new year, everyone, and I hope 2010 will be kind. ♥

No comments: