Monday 29 June 2009

Remind me to always count my blessings.

New layout again! I lurveee it! (yeah, and I said that before.) This is the thing about having a short attention span.

Anyway, can you guys believe it's almost July? It's literally, the second phrase of the year already. I can't help asking myself, what have you been doing? But I'm determined to just think positively about the whole thing. One can only try, and in the end that's what matters. Goodness, I have tried my hardest. What can I be ashamed of?

My good friend once said, "the best thing about you is that you don't give up," and I hope that's true. It'll be alright.

Now more than ever I want to believe it. And I do. I think. I'm blessed enough having such supportive family and friends who never made me feel any less, even though I had my fair share of feeling like a failure. I can only hope that what doesn't kill you, make you stronger.

I realize things may not always go according to plan. I think I was way too cocky and proud, to say that this has been an humbling experience is an understatement. I definitely learn a lot.

I have a plan. It's different than I had imagined at first, but it's something to get me forward. And more than anything, that's all I want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love xteena21.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards