Friday 14 December 2007

Is it too much to ask for a pizza around here?!

This evening I called what I thought was Domino’s Pizza. When we were smaller we used to order cheese pizza all the time because we’re just suckers for cheese in general, plus this tradition has gone on ever since we watched Home Alone. Anyway, the conversation went on like this, and I’m not even exaggerating.

“Hello? Dominos’ Pizza?”

“Yes?”

“I want to order pizza and get it delivered?”

“Yes?”

“Um.. Cheese pizza, please?”

“Yes.”

“...”

“...”

(Shouldn’t he ask me which size I want?)

“Well? How many pieces are there in the small size?”

“Yes.”

“Huh? How many?”

“Yes.”

“HOW MANY SLICES ARE THERE IN THE SMALL SIZE???”

“Hm..Yaa…around 6 or something..”

(...What the…???!!)

“How about the medium size?”

“Well..maybe 10 or 9?”

“MAYBE?!!!!”

“...”

“Fine! The medium size then!”

“...”

“How much is it?”

“Yes.”

“HOW MUCH IS IT?????”

“...”

“BEEJEZUS! HOW MUCH IS THE MEDIUM SIZE?!!”

“Yea…50 thousand, lah!”

“Are you kidding me??!! 50 thousand for MEDIUM SIZE?”

“Around 49 thousand?”

“FUCK! WHAT DO YOU BLOODY MEAN BY ‘AROUND’?!!! HOW MUCH IS THE FIXED PRICE?!!!!!”

“Yaa…”

“!@#$%%^^!#$$!!!!!!”

“Yes..”

By this time, I was so frustrated I almost scratched my head off! No, I almost BANGED MY SKULL TO THE WINDOW SHIELD!!!

IS IT THAT HARD FOR A GIRL TO ORDER A PIZZA AROUND HERE???!!!

I banged the telephone down, feeling hopelessly frustrated and HUNGRY! You know, with that kind of person in charge of HANDLING CALLS FROM CUSTOMERS, I wouldn’t be too surprised if the next thing I know, I would get VARIOUS PARTS OF HUMAN BODY instead of PIZZA delivered right to my doorstep!

So we didn’t get the cheese pizza which we craved and dreamt in our sleep, but in the end, we bought the pizza from another place, this time from a person who actually could hear properly!

1 comment:

Thales Lenin said...

asuhsauashuashsauash

Totally laughing my a** out!

"They could deliver human parts"(?!?!?!?!)

hahahahahahaha

The funiest thing I read this semester!