Friday 14 December 2007

@ Internet Cafe

I'm writing at an internet cafe now, which, sufficient to say, is something I've never done before, primarily because internet was always something I took for granted and a life-necessity I've got without having to work for. It's a normal day for me to go browsing all day long and watching series and blogging and chatting and basically everything one can possibly do when is faced with internet.

Anyway, it is interesting to be in an internet place, moreover, having to pay for the amount of time you spend! It's just funny, I feel like a dog is just ready to bite me in the arse. Okay, this is so totally unnecessary.

I wanted to write about my trip to Bali but that would be a very long post indeed and I better do it some other time when the clock is not constantly ticking away.

Just one thing I'm going to say about the trip: it was fabulous.



We were pampered at the hotel, went to the most expensive wedding ever where I got 7-course meals complete with wine, did some shopping, hung out at the beach, sat in cafes and restaurants at night, sat in the sand looking at the ocean, and I guess most of all, I had the most wonderful companion.



I stayed there for four days three nights and everything was just great. It has been awhile since the whole family had a trip anywhere, so it was always nice to spend time together and have fun.

Okay then. That's it for now, I hope to go back to Singapore at early January and I'll have be 21 by then! Wow.

P.S: Babe, I already sent you a text, but just in case somehow you didn't get it yesterday, I want to wish you the best birthday ever! It's another year for us to rip the place apart! I hate you!;)

No comments: