Saturday 14 March 2015

Let's do OOTD!

Let's take some photos! (And since my place is up the highest level, the ride on the lift plus the full-length mirror makes the perfect #ootd moments!)

Anyway I'm not what you call a fashionista, but sometimes it's just good to have fun with my outfits! I hardly shop outside these days, but I try.. And when I can't, then online shopping is the next best thing!

Here are some outfits from last week that I thought would be fun to show off cos they're kinda different from my usual get-go.

So I got this cute colorful jumper from Zalora and so far I love to wear it on the weekends. The off-shoulder sleeve is a fun lil' touch to the outfit, and just pair it with my red small bag from Nine West, off I go!

I've been wanting to sport this flannel look for a while cos it looks casual yet trendy. It gives an extra 'tomboyish' style to the otherwise boring tanktop-and-shorts combination. I wore this on the weekend as well, but I think I can do a Casual Friday to work on this too with nice pair of jeggings and heels! Got the flannel shirt from Topshop and the shorts is from Cotton On.

Okay, I wasn't too sure about this one cos I usually don't wear pencil skirts. Usually my go-to work outfits are dresses. But I saw this skirt online and it looked great on the model (of course right?) so I thought I'd give it a try. I was gonna wear a shirt and tuck it in the skirt, but I realize that my hip is lower than most people, so whenever I wear a skirt, it doesn't fall nicely but always a bit too high for me because of my hip-disposition. So I decided to just look for a top which hangs loosely and not too long so I didn't have to tuck it in and my hip wouldn't really show. 

Surprisingly I quite like this combination so I'll experiment more with different tops and maybe similar skirts.

Oh and I really love this dress! It looks like a 2-piece but it's actually a one-piece dress. Got this from Zalora also from their Chinese New Year collection so you see the details on the top is very new year-feel! So pretty right? And it has high-neck design so it kinda feels like a cheongsam top. I wore this on the first day of Chinese New Year during visitation and so far I love it!

That's all for now! If you like seeing more of this post, let me know and I can try doing maybe a weekly OOTD compilation. It could be fun, although it probably will get boring after a while :)

Have a lovely weekend, people! And stay awesome!

No comments: