Friday 27 February 2015

Content.

In a blink of an eye, we've come to the end of February. Life is scarily fast, sometimes progressing in a way that we can't keep up. 

I want to write about what I'm feeling these past 2 months. I want to reconnect, be in touch with my feelings and just write it out like I used to.. Seems that nowadays I don't even have much time to stop and think, let alone conveying my thoughts into words.

The past 2 months back at work has been both fulfilling and challenging. I started the year feeling an all-time high, really motivated like I can achieve everything I set my mind off to do. And if anything from last year taught me at all.. it was yes, your own capability may just surprise you. It's a matter of will power and working hard to achieve that goal!

In short, I am happy and grateful. Grateful that I chose this path, grateful that I'm surrounded by family and friends that are real and loyal, a supportive and patient boyfriend who stands all my antics. For the first time in a long time, I do feel contented. But it's the kind that makes me want to strive harder, because I know where my passion is.

No comments: