Monday 18 August 2014

What's NEW this month?

1. NEW nail colors!
The inspiration? Passion! Because red is striking and purple is elegant.. and glitters? Well, they are fun and sparkly, just like moi! (cough cough)

2. NEW hair color!
Earlier this month I finally dyed my hair lighter! A few years ago I decided to go black, but I think lighter color suits me better, so I went ash-copper brown. It's not terribly light, but bright enough that my curls looked better under the light and I love it!

3. NEW experience!
I had the opportunity to go to Kuala Lumpur for training in our KL office and it was awesome! It's always great experiencing another culture in different branch and just see how the team works and it's truly inspiring. It made me feel proud to be a part of this big family and I'm grateful to be able to play my part in spreading more love to singles out there!

4. NEW friends!
During my visit, I got to meet the KL team and they are so friendly and welcoming too! I think on normal circumstances, we don't really get the chance to meet them in person and during retreats, usually only the managers come around. So it's really great meeting everyone there and thank you for your 'northern' hospitality!

5. NEW motivation
Let's make it happen.

Toodles!

No comments: