Saturday 2 November 2013

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles

True, isn't it? Life is really unpredictable. You fall, you stand back on, you learn from your mistakes. The truth is, I believe that what goes around, comes around. And you know what? You may call me naive, but as long as you do something with good intention and sincerity, it doesn't matter what the outcome is.

It doesn't matter whether people will appreciate what you do, or whether they will reject you, make fun of you, betray you. That's already out of our control; that falls on them. But we are responsible for our own action. The only thing we can control is ourselves, so always do things with kind heart and good intention. Hopefully other people will see it too.

In life, sometimes we may be stuck in a place that we do not wish to be in, with people we do not like, in unideal situations, in difficult and complicated circumstances. But we have to deal.

I see a lot of superficiality around me. People who say things they don't mean, those who appear one thing but behave the other way. I always say that words are cheap, because somehow they lost their importance. It's sad, but that's the reality of life.

Does that mean we have to be like them? Don't.

I hope I won't ever be. I wish everyone can be honest and say what they mean. I wish people are kinder, friendlier, more loving and genuine. Imagine how much better this world will be.

No comments: