Wednesday 2 September 2009

3 Things

I'm so utterly hooked on 24 again! Gosh gosh gosh, it's definitely one of the best series ever! This 7th season is actually really, really great! Pardon me, I have a feeling I'll be talking about this for some days to come!

Another thing I'm currently hooked on - Cobra Starship's 'Good Girls Go Bad'! Danced to this many times at the club, just never knew the title. Yes, and the fact that I quickly forgot about it the next day. Normally I would have another persisting thing to worry about - like hangover. Yesh. So, thanks to Wazzy for sending me this song! She's my daily fix when it comes to party songs. The girl practically knows each and every song in Attica's playlist!

One last thing! I'm addicted to Twitter! (Well, not like it's news) I remember the first time my friend invited me to this thing, I was beyond baffled. I saw neither the point nor the fun. Fast forward to many months down the road, now I'm just a sucker for this! I like checking out famous people and my friends' updates!

Anyhow! Just an impulsive post here! I'm in the middle of watching 24 actually. Thought I'd take a little break to stretch! So gonna get back to it real soon.

Right after I tweet!

No comments: