Thursday 1 May 2014

Hello May!

It's been a while. Hello! I've missed you, blog. And what better way to start writing again than in this brand new month where change happens? Changes! I believe in changes! Tina for President, y'all!

Okay, just because I keep yelling 'changes!' doesn't exactly qualify me to be the next Obama, but hey, I'm embracing changes for once. If you know me at all, I'm usually terrified of changes and surprises. But because it's the new month and all, well, let's try to change that mentality, shall we?

Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that I'm starting a new job tomorrow in 4 years. How am I feeling, you ask? Well, honesty? Nervous. Very nervous and excited at the same time. After being a senior, I'm back to being the newbie who doesn't know where people keep their papers! You know what I mean right?

I'm also excited for that, though. I'm looking forward to the things I can bring to the table, to the changes and ideas that I can offer, to the new colleagues and supervisors that I'm going to work with. And most of all, I'm excited for the new challenges and opportunities in the months and years to come. I am!

I guess having these butterflies in my stomach is normal. I am looking at the positive side of things and I believe that the next job will be better. Now, will you ride along this new journey with me?

I will try my best to update this space more often. I'm sure I have a lot more stories to tell, and I will have more time on hand too (hopefully) because the office is quite nearby and I won't spend 3 hours of commuting every single day, so I think I will be more productive and efficient with my time.
So let's raise our glass and cheers to change!

No comments: