Monday 29 March 2010

Russell is my hero!

Russell's interview from CBS.com
“Because I have to put these kids in their place. I’m not done playing just yet!"

"I want to challenge myself. You know, I wanna go out there and prove that I can manipulate people. I really can get in people's heads and make them do what I want them to do. And that's exactly what I did. So, I thought that I could do it, and now I just know I could.

I've seen almost every single episode and you know, I'm the one sitting on the couch at home howling at the TV and said, 'what the hell are they thinking? You know, they need to do this, they need to do that!' So, when I got the call, I was pretty excited about it.

I think some people are gonna like me, but most people are gonna hate me. I played how I thought I should play. Everything I've done, everything, even if I was vindictive, I did it strategically. I didn't do anything on purpose that I didn't know what the results were gonna be. So, everything that I did, was a strategic plan. I could care less what people think about me. Because I went there to play the game.

The first time, I went to teach myself a lesson. And now, I'm going to teach all these brats a lesson!

You know, it took them nineteen seasons to find me. Nineteen times. They finally find someone who could dominate this game, and if they think that a bunch of all-stars are gonna come here and play with me, they got another thing coming. I'm gonna run their heads like I ran the first ones! And...it ain't gonna be no competition. I tell you right now. I'm gonna walk through it."

Wooooo! I love, love, love Russell! ;)

No comments: