Wednesday 11 March 2009

"transition"

Just a quick update! Yes, yes, I haven't been yammering here at all! Not because I'm busy or anything, in fact, it's the complete opposite! I'm so jobless it's not even funny anymore.

When I thought I would have had to start working last week, the night before I was with my friend and I was whining continuously, hoping I could still have a week or two of freedom before adulthood started. Guess what? I got what I wanted, and now I would give anything to be working. Be careful what you wish for, that's all I've gotta say.

Well, nah, in case you're curious, I wasn't fired on my first day! There has simply been a problem regarding my work permit, suffice to say I decided that the job wasn't worth it. So I'm back to square one, unemployed and broke. And it's not a good position to be in, especially when everyday you keep spending and spending, sometimes without even knowing what it is you're spending your money on. It's still a mystery to me.

I'm so stressed out and I need to know there will be light at the end of the tunnel! I need to know that I won't have my sexy arse kicked out from Singapore!

I'm just gonna be brainless today, but I'm gonna write something significant for a change later, I promise.

No comments: