Thursday 4 December 2008

Best brownie...and some gibberish

This evening I met Mr. F for a sinful dessert and great conversation. Mostly we talked about the trip, this being my first sort-of-vacation alone without my family, and his first trip overseas...period, ever! 'Course, there's a reason to be excited whichever scenario you fall into.
But we drooled on and on about this little heavenly devil right here.

We shared this amazing brownie and I have to say, it's absolutely delicious. Look at those chocolate flakes around the plates! It already looks so tempting just in appearance, and the brownie tastes perfect! Not being too sweet 'cos I can't stand that after a few bites. And I'm not normally too much of a chocolatey person, but even I was gushing.

Taking turns digging in...

I looked so demure in this, while Mr. F seemed rather spastic!

Yum! I'm getting hungry again just looking at these pictures!

I also ordered a cookies and cream shake, which is unbelievably sinful too! Really, the desserts there are fanfuckingtastic...

Tried the finger food combo as well, but it wasn't nearly as good as the dessert..

I'm flying off on Friday morning, and a part of me is glad that I'll be leaving him. Maybe it's better to just leave all that behind. Whatever will happen, well, let me just worry about that a month from now.

...the sight which I have associated with him.

Ah man, what happens to ZEN?! It's getting late, it must have gotten me sentimentil.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to write a bit more. I won't be bringing my laptop to the States so this blog might be deserted for a while, but I'll try to still write, anyway. Or maybe I should do one of those blackout thing [like that group in Facebook where people agree to not use facebook in one day together], yeah, and be like, internet-free for the whole month, getting away from the earthly desires and influences and all that. Ha!

No comments: